The MET Gala is, undoubtedly, one of the most important nights of culture, fashion and art. The biggest pop figures gather to celebrate fashion in a unique way on a night organized by the legendary Anna Wintour. Every year the most extravagant proposals come together and everyone sets their sights on the big event. This 2018 MET Gala’s Theme is Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, and will be held next May 7th at the Metropolitan Museum in New York City.
These are some of our favorite MET Gala dresses through the years:
1. Priyanka Chopra: A unique twist to our beloved trenchcoat that only Priyanka Chopra can pull up.
2. Zendaya sure knew how to attract all eyes at the China: Through the Looking Glass MET Gala.
3. Blake Lively never disappoints us, and her look for the MET Gala 2017 was no exception.
4. One of the most sexy and daring looks we’ve seen. Kendall showed her perfect legs in a transparent dress that left little to the imagination and we loved it!
5. She is the queen and we know it. Beyonce stole all eyes in 2015 thanks to this see-through dress. Her amazing body and gravity-defying ponytail were all over the news.
6. Simple, yet unforgettable. Gisele always dazzles us with her elegance and beauty.