The “Shoot the Centerfold” workshop for photographers is SOLD OUT this weekend in Las Vegas, on June 4-5 at the Tropicana Hotel. The event is co-sponsored by OneModelPlace.com. Limited tickets are still available for interested models to attend and participate in the event – visit www.shootthecenterfold.com for all the details. Photographers can still sign up for the Saturday seminar event only at the website as well.
Females ages 21 and over are invited to attend the FREE Top Model Search and photo shoot, which is taking place at the Nikki Beach Tropical Pool on Sunday June 5 from 1pm to 5pm. Playboy Centerfolds and professional photographers will be on hand throughout the weekend to offer advice and photo opportunities.
The Top Model Search is completely free and open to any model candidate interested in becoming a “Shoot The Centerfold” Top Model. Thousands of dollars in cash and prizes await the winners who are also eligible to receive a one-year modeling contract with “Shoot The Centerfold.” This event grants you exclusive access to Playboy photographers of past and present — Arny Freytag, David Mecey, Jarmo Pohjaniemi (OMP Member #68348) and Ric Moore.
Not only will models have incredible submission photos taken by Ric Moore for your portfolio, they will also have photo opportunities with Playboy Centerfolds. Visitwww.shootthecenterfold.com to learn about the Preferred VIP Weekend Package for $499 for models at The Tropicana Hotel and Casino. The package includes:
– 3 Days and 2 Nights Deluxe Room Accommodations at The Tropicana
– Hotel with Complimentary Breakfast at Cafe Nikki
– Exclusive Red Carpet Access to all our VIP Events at Club Nikki & The Nikki Beach Pool
– Exclusive Access to Saturday’s seminar with legendary Playboy Photographers and Playboy Centerfolds to improve your knowledge in today’s modeling environment
– Have your portfolio reviewed by Gary Cole, Playboy Magazine’s longtime Director of Photography
– Casting test shoot and a personal portfolio image shot by Playboy photographer Ric Moore
To register for the event and for additional info and photo submissions, send your contact info to email@example.com or call Jon at 305-389-7698. For more details, visit the Official Website.